CEX Listing Reserve

If listed on Binance, the remaining balance after payment will be burned.

90% of the tokens were sent to the Uniswap liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt. The remaining 10% is being held in a cold wallet only to be used as tokens for future CEX listing.

The wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “moecex.eth”
  • ENS: moecex.eth

  • Address: 0x96E02c01A3E717A6022A91426c89f2be3953E641

CEX liquidity provisionings are paid to the exchange according to the formula below.


If the remaining balance is 1B MOE, a payment of 0.1B MOE will be made.

Last updated